I often get asked what are my must-have pantry staples. So, I created this post to share with you all the food items I keep on hand both in the pantry and in the fridge/freezer for baking, cooking and making smoothies!
I have been trying to use all or mostly organic ingredients to ensure our family is enjoying the highest quality foods! Here are some of our favorites:
- Cocoa powder. Used to make chocolate cake, black bean brownies, my favorite chocolate peanut butter smoothie, and so many more dessert recipes.
- Peanut Butter. to make my favorite breakfast bars, puppy chow, etc.
- All-purpose flour. Pizza dough, cinnamon rolls, no-knead bread, all use all-purpose flour.
- Whole Wheat Flour. Whole wheat pancakes, dinner rolls, etc.
- Fine sea salt. Redmond sea salt is the absolute best. No comparison.
- Old-fashioned oats. Baked oatmeal, oatmeal cookies, etc.
- Quick-cooking oats. For breakfast bars and no-bake cookies.
- Chocolate Chips! My favorite are the Ghirardelli 60% bittersweet chips!
- Maple Syrup.
- Aluminum-free baking powder.
- Baking soda.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice.
- Organic Cane Sugar
- Light Brown Sugar
- Grass-fed butter
- Organic eggs.
Healthy Baking Staples
- Coconut Flour. On of my favorite gluten-free flours! I use it in this recipe and in these!
- Almond Flour! I use almond flour in SO many of my baked goods!
- Coconut Sugar ! I love the taste and texture of it!
- Hu Kitchen Gems. allergy-friendly chocolate.
- Ground flaxseed.
Cooking Pantry Staples:
- Olive Oil. I cook with olive oil every day!
- The best balsamic vinegar in the world. I am never without this in my kitchen.
- Minced garlic.
- Avocado Oil
- Non-aerosol cooking spray
- Hoisin Sauce
- Soy Sauce
- Smoked paprika
- Garlic powder
- Sesame Oil
- Peanut Oil
- Taco Seasoning - to make taco nights easy!
- Mild chili seasoning
- Protein Powder. I always have chocolate and vanilla protein powder on hand. Orgain is my favorite plant-based, organic powder. It's made with amazing ingredients and is an excellent price! A great addition to these breakfast bars too!
- Powdered peanut butter. I use this every morning in my favorite smoothie!
If you make and love our recipes, it would mean so much to me if you would leave a comment and rating! And don't forget to follow along with us on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Youtube - be sure to tag @joyfoodsunshine and use the hashtag #joyfoodsunshine so we can your creations!
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase a product through a link you clicked on here, I receive a portion of the sale. Thank you for supporting JoyFoodSunshine!